What We Do
MNCAMH helps agencies, administrators, and practitioners with assistance in developing integrated substance use and mental health interventions.
Our Experts Provide:
- Consultation with mental health, substance abuse, and co-occurring disorder programs seeking to add or enhance curriculum in evidenced-based practices for mental health, substance use disorders, and co-occurring disorders.
- Program consultation for adapting organizational and systems change within your service setting.
- Clinical consultation (supervision and direct practice) to clinicians who wish to develop or enhance their clinical competence and capability in evidenced-based practices for mental health and substance use disorders.
- February 19th, 2016: Schizophrenia: The Basics With Dr. Kim Mueser
- March 11th, 2016: Improving Your Motivational Interviewing Skills Through Peer Coaching With Peter Dimock, LICSW
- April 8th, 2016: How To Assess Individuals For a First Episode Psychosis Program
- February 26, 2016 Recovery-Oriented Skills: Learning As Evidence - St. Cloud Minnesota
- February 29 & March 1, 2016 Illness Management And Recovery Training - Duluth
- March 25, 2016 Recovery-Oriented Relapse Prevention Skills - Duluth
MNCAMH periodically publishes clinical tips. This is a brief and informative resource on a specific topic that provides practical application to augment your practice.