MNCAMH is a first point of reference for practitioners, supervisors, and policymakers. By incorporating the best of what we have to offer as a center of research, combined with current happenings in the field of co-occurring disorders, MNCAMH can help you and your organization make sense of rapidly changing demands in offering care to an important segment of the clinical population.
For practitioners, we offer practical assistance and training on:
- The science and research of evidence-based practices
- The essential clinical competencies for treating unique individuals in the new integrated healthcare system
- Bridging the gap between research and clinical relevance, focusing on targeted clinical skills and the application of practical, relevant information.
For supervisors we offer a top-down approach to implementing best practices. We offer detailed information on:
- The latest research on co-occurring disorders
- Practice focused training in new interventions such as Enhanced Illness Management and Recovery (E-IMR) and positive psychology approaches to recovery
- Gaining mastery over supervision and building up clinical competency among your staff.
For policymakers, MNCAMH helps you:
- Navigate research into best practices for the treatment of co-occurring disorders
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatments across different levels of service
- Better communicate with practitioners and supervisors by enriching your knowledge of the latest information in providing evidence-based practice.
MNCAMH is easy to reach by using our Contact tab. If you would like to receive any further information from us, please feel free to get ahold of us.